Features 1 Beautiful surface luster
- Has a characteristic, beautiful metallic luster.
Features 2 Good weldability
Features 3 Excellent corrosion resistance
- Has excellent corrosion resistance and is widely used for food
- Beautiful surface after painting and printing.
- Can be machined in various ways (bending, drawing, etc.).
- Complies with the Food Sanitation Act.
|Product name||Basic composition||Features|
|Tinplate||This is a surface treated steel sheet that has tin plating on cold
rolled steel sheet.|
|LTS||This thin tin plate steel sheet has the minimum tin quantity
possible for stable welding (1.3g/m) for reasons of economy, and
paint adhesion has been improved over tin plate.|
From standard industry products to leading-edge products, this
product is used in the lives of people around the world.
- Food cans
- Beverage cans and metal caps
- 18-liter cans
- Candy cans
- Spray cans
- Tin toys
- Electric and electronic parts
- Bearing parts (sealing parts)
In order to assure the properties suitable for various uses, tin
plate used as material for cans and other purposes is made under
strict quality control.
Five-stand tandem cold rolling mill
Continuous annealing line
Electrolytic tin plating line
|0.1 to 0.3||0.1 to 0.3||100 to 200||0.1 to 0.3|
|Rust proofing||Salt spray|
|Coating materials||Cup process adhesion test *3||Poor||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
|Adhesion||T peel test *4||Poor||Good||Excellent||Excellent|
- RC value: Test materials heat processed for 20 minutes at 205
degree centigrade then contact electrical resistance is measured
using our company's RC measuring instruments (RC value: Small
- Salt spray test: 35 degree centigrade, 5% salt solution sprayed for
2 hours visual inspection
- Cup process adhesion test: Lacquer coating cup process cup wall
surface coated film strength peeled with tape visual inspection
- T peel test: Lacquer coating Cut to 5 mm width 2 test material
sheets thermally compressed via nylon film Measure peeling stress
The following diagram shows an ex