Sanny brand sponge iron briquette machine is mainly used for
various metal scrap ( such as iron scrap, copper scrap, aluminum
scrap and stainless steal scrap etc.), granular metal powder ( such
as iron powder, aluminum powder, copper powder and lead powder
etc.), metallurgical additives and sponge iron(also be named
one-off reduced iron) etc. Without adding any binder, the materials
can be pressed into high density cylindrical briquettes with 2-8 kg
of weight and density of above 5T/m3. This sponge iron briquette
machine adopts hydraulic transmission and ST foreign standards seal
to ensure continuous operation without cylinder pressure being
weakened. It is featured by the durable use, smooth operation;
automation with computer control, low failure rate, easy
maintenance and so on.
1. The machine adopts hydraulic transmission, highly specialized
integrated valve block, large flow path, which can make the less
loss of system pressure and good sealing performance.
2. The use of valve block, electro-hydraulic valve and unique
design of oil way make the hydraulic system be perfect, even in the
case of longtime running with heavy load, the system won't appear
3. The design of unloading device eliminates the hydraulic impact
4. Advanced rapid device ensures your shift output.
5. Imported PLC automatic control system is adopted with features
of strong anti-interference ability and low failure rate.
6. The machine body is featured by high strength and good stability
by using vertical integral steel structure, no need to install the
1. The operator must learn the the contents of manual carefully to
know the performance of the machine and electric control system and
can not begin work before relevant training.
2. In operation, the operator should confirm the correctness of
work schedule for the machine first before continuous production.
3. After the machine stops, the operator should turn off the power
switch and clean the mold cavity and other parts to avoid the bad
performance of the machine probably caused by solidification of raw
Main Technical Parameters
Pcs of Moulding
Cold 50-120 Heat 60-130