Filament Winding Fiberglass Roving AR Fiberglass Spray Roving
High Quality Fiberglass Roving With Epoxy Molding Compound Used
most widely in the boat industry and the typical applications
include FRP boat hulls,automotive housings and
doors,laminates,cooling apparatus and cooling tower and structural
Direct Roving is coated with a silane-based sizing and compatible
with unsaturated resin, vinyl resin, and epoxy resin. It is
designed for filament winding, pultrusion, and weaving
|Size Content (%)||0.55±0.15|
|Compatible Resin||UP / VE / EP||UP / VE / EP||UP / VE / EP||UP / VE / EP||UP / VE / EP||UP||UP|
|Applicable Process||Weaving / Knitting||Weaving / Knitting||Winding / Pultrusion||Winding / Pultrusion||Winding / Pultrusion||Weaving /Knitting||Winding / Pultrusion|
1. Resistant to ozone, oxygen, light and climate change.
2. High strength, high modulus, low shrink, no deformation.
3. Incombustible. heat insulation, heat preservation.
4. Hgher than working temperature, still keep residual strength.
5. Corrosion resistance.
6. Electrical insulation.
7. Fiber linear density is stable, small deviations for tex.
8. Less electrostatic accumulation, low fuzz.
9. The fiber moderate stiffness, excellent dispensability.
10. Good integrity with the concrete, good alkali resistance.
Direct Roving is suitable for use in pipes, pressure vessels,
gratings, and profiles, and the woven roving converted from it is
used in boats and chemical storage tanks.
Fiberglass roving mixed with resin can be pultruded into high
strength tube or rods, and other shape of fiberglass profiles.