RE543 Reverse Circulation Hammer High Abrasive Resistance External
Diameter 116mm for Exploration Drilling
RC Hammer (Reverse Circulation Hammer) is our most advanced products, mainly
used in deep hole exploration drilling and mining ore grade
- Reference the design and production experience of conventional DTH
hammer and combine the operating characteristics of RC hammer;
internal structure design is optimized to ensure ideal energy
transfer and high drilling speed as well as steady sampling.
- Simple internal structure and rigid components ensure long using
life and easy maintenance of the hammer.
- Sample tube is integrative designed and can be placed without
disassembling of the hammer. With carburizing treatment, the sample
tube has good wear resistance.
- RC bit has patented design. One hammer could drill different size
of holes just by replacing different size bits, and ensure no
contamination of the sample as well.
In difficult conditions such as loose soil, hard rock formation or
plenty of water exists, sampling can be done well.
RC Hammer RC543
1) Connection Thread: 3.5"/4"Remet, 4" Metzke
2) Working pressure: 1.5-3.0 Mpa
3) Impact rate at 2.4 Mpa: 35 Hz
4) Recommended Rotation Speed: 25-40 r/min
5) Air Consumption:
- 1.7 Mpa: 12 m3 /min
- 2.4 Mpa: 18 m3 /min
- 3.0 Mpa: 26 m3 /min
Advantages of RC Drilling Tools:
1) No Contamination
- The RC Drilling System collects sample through the recovery holes
in the face of the drill bit immediately as the cuttings or sample
is formed. The drilled sample does not have to travel the length of
the hammer where contamination and loss of sample takes place;
2) Higher Production
- In broken and fractured ground conditions, the RC will often
outperform the conventional hammer in terms of penetration rates;
3) Dry Sample
- Even in certain water bearing stratas it is st ill possible to
collect a dry sample because the cuttings (sample) are collected as
they are formed through the face of the drill bit;
4) Higher Sample Recovery
- Because the sample is collected through the face of the drill bit
there is no loss of sample when drilling through broken or fract
ured ground. And since the bit matched to the chuck size, there is
very little bypass of sample and recovery rates of up to 98% are
1. Versatile across terrains - when compared with diamond drilling, Reverse Circulation drilling
uses far less water, making it ideal for remote areas of WA, where
sourcing water can drive up the running costs of an operation.
Compound this with an average 40% lower operational cost, and it's
a reliable choice for complex and remote locations.
2. Reliable samples - one benefit of RC drilling is in keeping samples free of
cross-contamination. Because the cuttings travel through the inner
tube, they aren't exposed to other areas of the hole. Furthermore,
samples are labelled relating to depth and location.
3. Workforce and time savings - cover more ground in a day. Combining a rapid method of
retrieval of drill cuttings and superior production rates than
diamond core drilling, means you get results from RC drilling
faster. RC drilling also has a small rig footprint, eliminating the
need for extensive earthworks.
Packaging: Carton box and Wooden box;
Colors: Customized; usually our standard colors are Green, Yellow or Black,
but also we can follow your requirements;
Delivery Time: Based on order quantity, but normally it takes 15-20 days for
production. And only 2 or 4 days if we have in stock your requested
sizes of the products.
1. Pre-Sale Service;
2. After-Sale Service;
3. OEM Service;
4. Best quality control: we have our own experienced quality
control team who carefully check all the products before shipment;
5. Quick response - we are always online for you;
6. Safe and Quick delivery in any - delivery anywhere in the world;
7. Warranty period;
8. Technical Support - available at any time.
Q1: Where do you export your products?
A1: We work with customers from all over the world, our main market
is Russia, Central Asia, Africa, South America. Our products have
been tested by different types of drilling operations, so our
production is always in demand for a lot of different projects of
drilling works and give people very high and quick results in the
Q2: Which materials do you use for production?
A2: We use only high-quality materials for production, such as
high-strength alloy steel, tungsten carbide, etc. This guarantees
high hardness and wear resistance, which distinguishes our products
from most of its kind.
Q3: What kind of payment terms do you offer?
A3: We offer different payment terms, including L/C, T/T, Western
Union, PayPal, Alibaba and etc.
Q4: Do you offer warranty on your products?
A4: Yes, for different products we offer different warranty periods
that cover all manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship.
Q5: Do you offer OEM service?
A5: Yes, we can offer OEM service if you request.
Q6: Do you have quality control system?
A6: Yes, we carefully check every production process to make sure
that there is any no problem.
Q7: Can you follow my (customer's) requirements for the
specifications of the products?
A7: Sure, all our products are customized, we can manufacture
products exactly according to your requirements.
Q8: Do you have any social media account where I can follow you
A8: Yes, sure, you can find us in Instagram: @ksq_tech; Facebook
and YouTube: KSQ Technologies Beijing Co. Ltd.
We are looking forward for your join to our big international and
Sales Manager: Elisa Zarovkina