Quartz Infrared Heating Element by using quartz glass tube with resistance material as heater, providing infrared energy with a fast heat up and cool down time
while creating temperatures ranging from 1000 °F (537°C) up to
2000°F (1093°C).Depending on the design, our elements can reach
full output in as little as 30 seconds and typically cool down to
50 percent output in less than 15 seconds. The quartz element is
ideal for applications where process stoppages are anticipated or a
quick heat up or cool down is necessary.
A.Carbon Fiber Filament B.Tungsten Filament C.Alloy Filament(FeCrAl
1.Clear 2.White 3.Gold 4.All Gold 5.Ruby
* Spectrum matching the absorption
* For long-term operation, performance of radiation is not changed
* High electric conversion efficienc,Compared with Other heating
elements, saving about 30%
* Heating up fast, small thermal inertia, high temperature
resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal stability and good
1. Plastic forming
2. Bottle blowing
3. Paint drying
4. Food catering/processing and etc.
5. Pre-heating of PET perform
6. Fusing printing ink
7. Drying process in paper mill
8. Plastics thermoforming
9. Silicon wafer manufacturing process in Semiconductor
10.And various kind of drying processes.
More information please feel free to contact us.