Super Bonding Mini Digital Thermal Laminating Film Roll , Hot
|GLOSSY / MATT||TOTAL||BASE||EVA|
|WIDTH (mm)||100 ~ 1570|
|LENGTH (m)||200m (Other Length Available Upon Request)|
|PAPER CORE||25.4mm(1 inch) / 76mm (3 inch)|
|CORONA TREATED||Double side|
|SURFACE TENSION||38 Dyne/cm ≤ 42 Dyne/cm|
|ROLLER PRESSURE||10 ~ 20Mpa|
|LAMINATION SPEED||20 ~ 70M|
Super Bonding Thermal Lamination Film is one type of BOPP thermal
lamination film especially used in laminating digital presswork.
Most of digital printing materials are of silicone oil base, so
general BOPP thermal lamination film is easy to be tore off after
lamination. Therefore, we have invented this super bonding film to
cope with silicone oil so that films can stick well on digital
This type of film is suitable to be used on printed matters
utilizing all types of digital printing machines such as Xerox, HP,
Kodak, Canon, Xeikon, Konica Minolta, Founder and others. It also
can be laminated on the surface of non-paper materials, for example
PVC film, outdoor or indoor advertising inkjet film.
1 inch digital thermal lamination film is designed for quick
printing shops, which laminate digital prints with small
laminators. Normal sizes including 300mm, 330mm, 360mm, 400mm,
- Strong adhesiveness - super sticky or super bonding
- Adaptable to all printed paper with heavy ink & heavy silicone
- Various widths available upon request
- Length: 200m, 500m, 1000m, 2000m
Why chooses NEI super bonding thermal lamination film?
1. Environmentally friendly
2. Safe operation
3. Excellent performance
4. Easy handling
5. High efficiency
6. Wide adaptability
Why chooses NEI?
1. We have first invented this super bonding film in China since 2010.
2. Adaptable to all types of presswork from digital printing machines
of different brands.
3. NEI has professional experience in film industry since 1995 so
we have good quality control and after-sale services to support
4. 10 yeas of export experience to many countries, including South
America, North America, Middle East, Asia, Africa, Oceania, etc. so
we have good reputation in these areas.
5. Compared with other thermal lamination film, our EVA glue is
100% imported from Korea and it ensures the adhesiveness of our
6. Customize size and thickness according to customer requests.
Labels can be customized as well.
7. Rapid production and delivery.
8. A wide range of thermal lamination film and special films.
- Machinery Required: Dry Laminator, Hot Laminator, Thermal Laminator
(Either Automatic Or Semi-Automatic)
- Temperature: 80 ~ 110 Celsure Degrees
- Pressure: 15 Mpa
- Speed: 20 ~ 70m (Note: There is high speed automatic laminator in
the market with the speed over 120m/min)