High Quality Environmental Healthy Natural Bamboo Toothbrush
1) The weight/material/colour of the toothbrush handle can be
decided by customers and we have various kinds of bristle material
and color for customers’ choice, such as Charcoal, Nylon, Dupont
and so on.
2) Packing method: Packed in normal printing box/environmental
paper printing box/film, according to customers’ requirement.
3) You may have them in various designs, materials,packiaging and
sizes to best your needs.
4) All products can be personalized with a logo according to
A. The handle is made of Mao bamboo, an environmentally sustainable
timber. The bamboo is heat treated to carbonize the surface of the
bamboo, giving it a quality finish and good service life.The
carbonisation finishing process provides water resistance and
prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria and moulds) during normal
B. The bristles are made from top quality Dupont Tynex Nylon bristle.
C. The bamboo handle can be disposed of safely by returning to earth
in compost or landfill.
D. Private Label printing accepted.
E. Edible wax on the handle is used to keep the bamboo from getting
rotten or divided.
F. Completely Handmade by Experienced Workers.
1. Bristle type: Soft, Medium
2. Feature: Natural, Environmental, 100% Biodegradable MOSO Bamboo
3. Length: 18.5-19.0 cm
4. Diameter: 1.0-1.3cm
5. Bristle material: Dupont Tynex Nylon bristle
6. Handle material: 100% biodegradable bamboo
7. Payment options:
- T/T in advance(30% in advance as deposit,T/T the balance against
the B/L copy)
- L/C at sight
- Western Union
8. Packing: 97.5x22.5x52.5CM/500PCS, 10.0/11.0KGS
3-7days after confirmed sample details
1. Sample is free,courier charge collect.
2. Sample fee will be refund after place order.
1. Can we make a custom for the packing?
2. What's the MOQ?
Re: 2000 pieces.
3. Can we get a free sample for quality evaluation?
Re:Yes,but "Freight Collect" instead of "Freight Prepaid".
4. How long does it take to be for customized sample production?
Re:Normally need 10days,but also demand on the detailed
5. How long does the bamboo toothbrush last?
Re:Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush
every 3 months & brushing twice daily with regular flossing for
healthy teeth & gums.
-6.How to care your toothbrush?
Re: We recommend you rinse and dry your toothbrush after use to
keep it clean.
7. How to dispose of your toothbrush?
Re:Pull the bristles out with pliers and dispose them in the trash
and you are left with a biodegradable bamboo stick.
8. What’s the payment terms?
Re: T/T in advance(30% deposit and 70% balance before shipping),
L/C at sight, Paypal,Wester Union.