High-frequency Carbon & Sulfur Determinator
CS-901B high-frequency infrared carbon/sulfur determiantor adopts
an integration infrastructure of high frequency combustion part and
infrared analysis part, with four sets of detecting systems high
carbon, low carbon, sulfur, carbon monoxide equipped.
1. Integrated infrastructure including high frequency combustion
device and infrared detecting systems
2. Hewlett-Packard desktop computer, liquid crystal display and
3. With carbon monoxide compensation, the analytical results are
4. Standard metal connectors ensure the tightness of gas system.
Japan SMC valves support continuous analysis of more than 100000
5. Unique gas route reverse-purge design enables continuous
analysis of more than 1000 samples without cleaning furnace part.
6. Two sets of carbon detecting systems provide wide analytical
range of carbon.
7. High precision Digital Mass Flow Controller can eliminate the
influence of outside factors such as temperature, pressure and so
on. Moreover its accuracy and stability are better than the
Variable Flow Meter.
8. Infrared detection device is characterized by the integrated
design of optoelectronic, exquisite and durable structure with its
reliability and stability reaching to level J standard.
9. Swiss modulating motor can keep continually working 30,000 hours
without any mistake.
10. Ultra-micropore stainless steel metal dust filter which can be
used for a long time with its excellent characteristics including
anti-corrosion and no need to clean
1. Dual operating systems enable the MTBF of the instrument reaches
2. The system can store 40 carbon curves and 20 sulfur curves. In
addition, it supports users to set the analytical curves by
3. Deploying temperature, gas flow and peak width compensation
algorithms enable the analytical results are more steady and
1. Two sets of printing systems, it can not only print in real
time, but also can realize text printing
2. The instrument is equipped with high precision electronic
balance with ten-thousandth accuracy. In addition, the instrument
can recognize Sartorius, Shanghai balance, Mettler and Ohaus
3. Every analysis result can be transmitted to other computers via
the external serial ports or through LAN (UDP/IP protocol).
4. Analytical results can be transmitted to large screen for
on-site display. The transmission distance reaches 10 kilometers
1. C1: 0.001 - 50%(Can be extended to 100%)
2. C2: 0.00001% - 0.5%
3. RSD £ 0.4%
5. Meet ISO9556 requirement
1. S: 0.00001% - 5%(Can expand)
2. RSD £ 1.0%
4. Meet ISO4935 requirement
Steel,Ferroalloy,Nonferrous Metal,Ore,Coke,Raw Material and
Slag,Rare Earth etc.
1 Years after receiving the goods