Rotary files Endostep Engine use niti Single Size #15 20 25 30 35
40 for dental use
|Product Name||Endostep rotary use|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm & L31mm|
|Pack||6 pieces/ pack|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300 RMP|
1. Designed with niti gold nano coating with a non-cutting guide
tip on needle .
2. Used to clean the root canal and reduce the curvature in the
orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for
cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be use sequence by the number of each
instrument from 15-40 .
4. In addition to the standard 21mm length, 25mm and 31mm lengths
are available depending on
whether for molar or canine use, etc
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 300 rmp
6. To be applied in pulp canal protective
7. To establish the access to root canal ’ s entrance
8. To enlarge the opening of the teeth root canal ’ s crown part
with the size 15 .
9. To prepare the canal with one set of this endostep sequence .
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance with K files;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part with starter ;
4. To prepare the root canal crown from size 15-40 .
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product with an autoclave
and ensure that sterilization is complete
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each situation and follow
the general approach.
3. Before use, to ensure that there is no distortion of dental
instruments, Scratches and cracks.
4. If the product's head is thin, long or large, it may break or
twist. because This must avoid using unreasonable angles and
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from injury. In
addition, wear a dust mask to prevent it
6. Wear rubber dam and so on. Avoid accidental ingestion and fall.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purpose other than the
applications listed above.
8. Only for dentists.
9. After use, dispose of as medical waste properly.
10. Dispose of if product is damaged or contaminated.
11. After use, wash with a medical cleaner and brush, and then wash
away foreign body Adhesion of body fluids and body tissues.
12. When cleaning the handle plug with an ultrasonic cleaner, place
it on the stand to prevent damage to working parts Worse.
13. Use the handle pluggger with great care to avoid puncturing
fingers because of its possession of sharp-
edged part .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization: Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Endostep can be used in clean canal with one set after using k
2. Imported high quality raw materials , can be made into niti or
gold . high fracture resistance after gold coating .