Endostep rotary files Engine niti Assorted Size15-40 for dental use
1. Designed with niti gold nano coating with a non-cutting guide
tip on needle .
2. Used to clean the root canal and reduce the curvature in the
orifice of the canal, allowing greater access to the canal for
cleaning and obturation.
3. Instrument size can be use sequence by the number of each
instrument from 15-40 .
4. In addition to the standard 21mm length, 25mm and 31mm lengths
are available depending on
whether for molar or canine use, etc
5. Recommended Rotary Speed : 300 rmp
6. To be applied in pulp canal protective
7. To establish the access to root canal ’ s entrance
|Product Name||Endostep assorted size|
|Length||L21mm & L25mm & L31mm|
|Size taper||Size 15||4|
|Recommended Rotary Speed||300 RMP|
Operation Sequence :
1. To be applied in pulp canal protective ;
2. To establish the access to root canal’s entrance with K files;
3. To enlarge the opening of teeth root canal’s crown part with starter ;
4. To prepare the root canal crown from size 15-40 .
1. Only skilled dentists are allowed to use .
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use .
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment . Use it in accordance with the
intended use .
Precautions for use
1. To prevent infection , sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
general method .
3. Before using , make sure the instruments outside of dental
cavity that there are no deformations ,
scratches and cracks .
4. If the head of product is thin , long or large , there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting . Because of
this , be sure to avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage . Also ,
wear a dust protective mask to prevent
inhaling dust .
6. Wear rubber dam etc . to avoid accidental ingestion and falling
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
applications above .
8. Only for use by dentists .
9. After using , follow an appropriate treatment as medical waste .
10. Dispose the product if damaged or contaminated .
11. After using , wash it with medical cleaning agent and brush ,
then wash away foreign substances like
adherent body fluids and body tissues .
Maintenances and Inspections
1. Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
on a sterilization tray, or files stand for
autoclave sterilization with reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization :
term ( 1 ) temperature : 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or
term ( 2 ) temperature : 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
200 degrees Celsius including drying
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize .
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the instruction
manual by its manufacturer strictly .
5. Dispose the product if damaged or decreased in performance
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab ...|
Competitive Advantage :
1. Imported high quality raw materials , can be made into niti or gold
. high fracture resistance after gold coating .
2. Endostep can be used in clean canal with one set after using k