CM-6 Engine, T2 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments,
ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||V0||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0||15-18 times|
1.Heat Activation is almost as the same as Topmost Gold in
2.It is also with special materials and processing technology.
3.Advanced bending function and changes with the temperature,
especially in terms of fracture resistance, it is currently in the
international leading level.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown
and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1,
V2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈T1,T2,〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path
(cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with
sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with V2 , and
flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using T1 to the working length , which could make a smooth
connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. T2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the
diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the
preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
1. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. To prevent infection, sterilize the product by autoclave and
make sure sterilization is completed before using.
2. Choose the most appropriate type for each case and follow the
3. Before using, make sure the instruments outside of dental cavity
that there are no deformations, scratches and cracks.
4. If the head of product is thin, long or large, there are
possibilities for breaking or twisting. Because of this, be sure to
avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to protect your eyes from damage. Also, wear
a dust protective mask to prevent inhaling dust.
6. Wear rubber dam etc. to avoid accidental ingestion and falling.
7. Do not use this instrument for any purposes except for listed
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
135 degrees .
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign
substancescompletely and sterilize.
4. Regarding use of medical cleaning agent, follow the
instructionmanual by its manufacturer strictly.
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (T2)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material