CM-6 Engine, T3 NITI CM-Mire taper File,root canal instruments,
ISO, used for dental
|Rotary Speed Range||V0||300-375 RMP|
|Using Times||V0||15-18 times|
1.The Heat Activation is almost identical to the Gold at the Top of
2.Heat Activation is also made with special materials and
3.Especially in terms of fracture resistance, it has an advanced
bending function and temperature dependent change, it is now the
international leader level.
1. Shaping Files(V0,V1,V2):Using V0 to make the formation of crown
and short root canal, preparation the upper 1/3 root canal with V1,
V2 for middle 1/3 root canal preparation.
2. Finishing Files〈T1,T2,T3〉:All used for the formation of 1/3 root
1. Establishing linear channel , cleaning the canal with sodium
2. Detect the root canal Using #10, #15 SSK file
3. Makes the formation of crown with V0 and create the canal path
(cleaning with Sodium Hypochlorite )
4. Preparation the upper 1/3 crown with V1 , flush canal with
sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN ) after getting it out
5. Using the same rotary method to the working length with V2 , and
flush canal with sodium hypochlorite solution (STDN )
6. Using T1 to the working length , which could make a smooth
connect between the 1/3 canal tip and middle 1/3 canal
7. T2 to the working length and using #25 K files to measure the
diameter of apical foramina , which indicating finished the
preparation and it could be filled if it is loose
8. Using the T3 to the working length if you didn't feel loose when
using the #25 K files.
1.Only skilled dentists are allowed to use.
2. Be sure to sterilize this product for each use.
3. Do not use this product except for the dental service and
treatment. Use it in accordance with the intended use.
Precautions for use:
1. Sterilize the product by autoclaving to prevent infection before
it is used.
2. Choose the most appropriate method for each case and the general
3. There are no deformations, scratches or cracks on the
instruments outside the tooth cavity before use.
4. The product head is thin, long or wide, breaking or bending. For
this reason, avoid using unreasonable angle and excessive pressure.
5. Wear safety glasses to prevent your eyes from being damaged.
Also, a dust mask to prevent a dust breathe.
6. Rubber dam etc. to prevent accidental ingestion and falling. Use
7. Do not use this appliance for any purpose listed above.
Storages and duration of use:
1. Avoid storing at high temperature, humidity and direct sunlight.
Keep liquids away. Store it at room temperature.
2. Do not damage or make a pinhole to packaging materials.
3. Do not keep under germicidal lamp to avoid deterioration.
Maintenances and inspections:
1. Sterilize this product by autoclave under established method and
term for each use.
Method of sterilization:
Put this product in a sterilization pack or (or foil) and place it
sterilization tray, or files stand for autoclave sterilization with
reference to the following terms.
Terms for sterilization:
term(1) temperature: 121degrees Celsius time: 20 minutes or more
term(2) temperature: 126degrees Celsius time: 15 minutes or more
2. Do not use high pressure steam sterilizer which heats more than
degrees Celsius including drying process.
3. When reusing the instrument, wash away foreign substances
completely and sterilize.
1. Minimum packaging unit: 6 pcs. /package (T3)
|Dental Root Canal Treatment||Hospital , Clinic , lab...|
1, Eliminating Root Canal perforation
2, Improving 300%-500% Fracture Resistance
3, Optimizing recovery of Unique NITI CM-Wire Material