Desktop Internal SSD 32GB mSATA III , DC 3.3V 450mA mSATA Hard
- Capacity: 32GB ,Interface: mSATA
- Dimension: 1.96in X 1.18in X 0.14in / 50mm X 30mm X 3.5mm
- Flash memory: 2D MLC (Not TLC or 3D NAND Flash)
- Read/write speed: 258/46 MB/s
- Warranty:3 Years
Nand Flash Memory: 2D MLC
Part Number: CHN-mSATAM1-032
Sustained Read: 258 MB/s
Sustained Write: 46 MB/s
Package Content: 1x M1 32gb mSATA SSD with screws
I nput Voltage:5V5%
1. It will be damage by misusing, So keep it away from water, dirt,
and high temperature.
2. Because there is a different storage-algorithm between
manufacture and windows system/other prevailing computer's system,
the actual capacity will be slightly smaller than nominal capacity.
Storage device conversion formula: nominal capacity X93% = actual
Definition of Solid State Drive
Solid State Drives, which use flash memory instead of a hard-drive
platter to store date.
Old computers had a habit of spitting files and spreading the parts
all over your hard drives, but modern ones don’t do this as much.
Not even close, a bimonthly pass with a capable Defragger can help
you maintain peak performance on a heavily used hard drive.Data
transfer to and from solid-state drives is much faster than
electromechanical disk drives. Seek time and latency are also
substantially reduced. Users typically enjoy much faster boot times
In general, SSDs are also more durable and much quieter, with no
moving parts to break or spin up or down. SSDs do, however, have
slower write times and a set life expectancy, as there is a finite
number of erase/write cycles before performance becomes erratic.
Advantages of Solid State Drive:
1. Quick response and high read/write speed
2. Silent mode
3. Low power consumption and low heat.
4. None mechanical breakdown
5. Can work under wider range tempreture, 0~70℃
6. Lighter, smaller and more portable.
7. Shockproof and drop resistance.