Gift Wrapping Fluorescent Waxed Tissue paper
|Description||Fluorescent wax tissue paper assorted colours|
|Size||20” x 26”, 20” x 27.5”, 20” x 29.5”. customised size is acceptable|
|Design||Fluorescent yellow, fluorescent orange, fluorescent gree,
|Used for||Birthday gifts wrapping|
|Sample time||3-7working days usually to dispatch. For more details, please refer
to 2nd question in FAQ.|
|Payment Terms||Please refer to 3rd question in FAQ.|
|Certificate||FSC, Amfori BSCI, Sedex SMETA|
|Delivery||By sea, by air, or by express|
|Port of loading||Ningbo or Shanghai port|
Feature & Used for:
Tough Texture: Makes a handy operation in gift wrapping, it is not easy
Water Resistant: The surface covers a slight wax, making the paper to play a good
Highly Decorative: This pack has 4 colours inside, you can develop your imagination
to create your own style to make the gifts unusual. Beautiful
colour-group makes your present-packing eye-catching.
4 sheets in one pack, 12 packs in one big polybag, and 144 bags in
a carton. Customised packing is also acceptable.
1. 21-years Exporting Exprience: Established in 1998, Ningbo Spring Stationery has expanded
business to all over the world. Over 95% of our products tagert
oversea market of developed countries. As well as rich exporting
experience, we have advantage on factory location – Ningbo
Industrial Zone, close to both Ningbo port and Shanghai port, which
is convenient for delivery.
2. Standard Supply Chain: We have passed FSC, amfori BSCI, and Sedex SMETA aduits. We are
one of the few global suppliers who hold all these three
certificates. We are an ethtical and socially responsible company
where the material is traceble and the whole production is visible.
3. integrated services (OEM & ODM): We are not only a supplier, but also a professional manufacturer
with own R&D team. We have introduced advanced 6-colour
printing machines, which highly improved printing efficiency and
quality. Other than OEM service, we also provide ODM service. Our
R&D team can design personalised pattern, packaging, or product
4. Excellent Teams: We have a group of professional teams. Our purchase team gurantees
the good quality of raw material, our skilled workers produce
products of high quality, and our QC team keeps the whole process
under stringent regulation. Our enthusiastic sales team will reply
your inquires and emails within 24 hours. For customised service,
our R&D team can provide customised graphic design for printing
pattern or packaging design.
What is the price and mimium order quantity (MOQ)?
Re: We have no fixed MOQ and we can take orders with small
quantity. Please enquire us price with specific product and
quantity you require and we can offer you the best price. If you
are not sure about the quantity, you can email us your demand in
details and we will offer you suggested quantity with price.
Can you provide samples?
Re: Yes, we are glad to provide you samples. For existing products,
we provide free samples within 3-7 days, but you need to pay a
small amount of delivery fee. For customised product, please allow
us 2 weeks for preparation. As well as delivery fee, a small amount
of sample fee will be charged. However, sample fee can be refunded
after order confirmation.
What is your payment term?
Re: Our normal payment term is telegraphic transfer (TT). You will
need to pay 30% deposit and the rest 70% can be paid after you see
the copy of Bill of Lading (B/L). Letter of credit (L/C ) and
Paypal are also acceptable.
What is your production time?
Re: Normally, it is 45-60days after deposit is received and
everything is confirmed. If you are urgent or have speical request,
please tell us and we will try to meet your needs.
What is shipping service?
Re: Normally, goods are shipped by sea; if you are urgent, it can
be shipped by air or Express, such as TNT, UPS, FEDEX.