LSW-120 120kw IGBT Electric Induction Heating Machine For Heating
1. Brief introduction of IGBT induction heating machine:
Our high frequency induction heating machine adopts IGBT series and
parallel induction heating technology as the core. The induction
heating machine heats the work piece to a certain temperature, and
then cools it rapidly to change its machine structure to achieve
some special mechanic properties.
2. Features of IGBT induction heating machine: suitable for heating steel bars, pipes, plates and angle steels.
1. Be applicable to heating, brazing, quenching / hardening, etc.
2. IGBT technology as the core.
3. Environmentally friendly: no air pollution, no dust and little
4. Reduced operating cost: high automation, fewer operators needed.
5. Energy saving: high energy conversion.
6. High efficiency: Metal can be heated to its desired temperature,
even its melting point, instantly.
7. Duty cycle 100%: can work for 24 hours without a stop.
3. Technical Parameters of LSW-120 IGBT induction heating machine:
|Working Voltage||380V, 50/60HZ|
|Max input power||120kw|
|Cooling water flow||45L/Min,0.2MPa|
|Dimension (L*W*H )||600*480*1360mm / 800*500*580mm|
|Usage||metal heating,quenching etc|
4. Applications of IGBT induction heating machine:
1. Heating: mainly for carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy, brass, aluminum
2. Forging: whole and partial induction forging for metal bar.
3. Work piece hot forging and rolling: standard parts, fasteners, automobile parts, small hardware, round
bar and billet, etc.
4. Specific application for the induction forging heater:
(1) bolts and nuts forging and hot upsetting
(2) pipe induction forging and forming
(3) auto parts (connecting rod, crank shaft, etc.), cast iron beam
heating and continuous heating
(4) oxygen bottle forging
(5) rivet heating
(6) long / round / square / angle bar and billet heating, etc.
5. Main Features of IGBT induction heating machine: