Introduction of AZSPLM400 Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill
It is advisable for you to buy AZSPLM400 electric flat die pellet mill to turn agricultural wastes or wood residues into wood pellets for
heating and cooking or make your own feed pellets for animals, if
you have a large quantity of wood residues; or you own a large farm
and having many agricultural wastes to dispose of; or you are a
farmer who breeds animals, such as chicken, ducks, sheep, cattle or
Features of AZSPLM400 Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill
1. Due to its structure, this pellet press can process various
biomass materials and grains into fuel pellets or feed pellets.
2. Both the flat die and rollers are made of high-quality alloy
steel, so it is wear resistant and it has a long service life.
3. Just following the manual, you can easily operate the machine to
make your own pellets.
4. It is in small size, thus it is easy to move.
5. It can be easily maintained.
6. Just one or two persons can operate it.
How to Make Pellets by AZSPLM400 Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill?
1. Insert the plug of the machine, and press the start button. The
engine should start and the rollers rotate. If the rollers do not
rotate, press the stop button immediately to check for fault.
2. Place a container under the pellet discharge chute.
3. Feed the raw materials into the feeding hopper and then control
the speed by the handle of the feeding control tray.
4. After a short time, pellets will fall into the container. After
cooling, pellets will become hard.
5. Feed the rest of the material and change the container when it
6. Do not stop the machine during the pelletizing (except for
emergency), otherwise the pellet machine will be clogged when
7. Stop the pellet mill by pressing the stop button.
8. Clean the pellet mill after a shift. This step is very important
as if the residual raw material will stick on the roller and die
when it cools completely and it is difficult to be removed.
How to Change Rollers and Dies of This Flat Die Pellet Machine?
1. Disconnect the power connector
2. Remove the feed hopper
3. Loosen the nuts on the handle of the feed control tray, as shown
in picture 1.
4. Loosen the nuts which fix the two sides of the die and the feed
control tray, as shown in picture 2.
5. Lift down the feed control tray, as shown inpicture 3.
6. Loosen the big nut and remove it, as shown inpicture 4.
7. Take down the roller, as shown in picture 5.
8. Tightening the nuts on both sides of the die, as shown in picture 6.
9. Lift down the die, as shown in picture 7.
10. Change for the new rollers and the die.
11. Set the machine back together with the new roller and die in