IHI/MAN Martine Turbocharger NA/TCA Series Silencer for Ship Diesel
The TCA series redefines the proven technology of the successful NA
series. The integrated design makes installation and maintenance
faster and easier than ever before. And with the advanced materials
used, life span is far longer than ever before.
Main Technical Parameters
|type||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Turbine type||Max. supercharged engine output [kW]||Mass [kg]|
| ||2-stroke engines (le=9* kg/kWh)||4-stroke engines (le=6,5* kg/kWh)||Max. permissible speed|| |
Volume Technical Data
- Turbine type: axial flow
- Maximum pressure ratio of 5.5
- Max. permiss. temp: 500℃/650℃
- Reduced number of parts
- Integrated containment area
- High performance floating bearings for minimized mechanical losses
and optimized damping behavior
- Integrated oil piping , sealing air and venting system
- Compressor wheel change with basic tools and no need of rebalancing
the complete rotor
- Reduced noise emission and increased efficiency
- Suitable for HFO, MDO, Gas
- All complete turbocharger series and spare parts provided.
- Good quality promised.
- Competitive price.
- 24-hour service available.
- One year warranty .
- Samples and Drawings are welcomed for development.
- Your professional consultant to meet your requirements.
- Certificate can be provided.
PACKING AND DELIVERY
- Plastic bag
- selling box
- carton/wooden pallet
Delivery Port in China:
- Chongqing port,
- Shanghai Port,
- Guangzhou Port,
- Ningbo Port.
- by sea,
- by air,
- by express
- by land
Questions & Answers
Q: When will you deliver the goods?
A: About one week after payment. It also depends on the quantity
and whether you need mould making.
Q: How about quality of products?
A: We strictly control every detail of the products. Each product
is inspected before leaving factory, with the top quality of China.
Q: How about price?
A: We will offer you the best and competetive price.
Q:Do you accept customized orders?
A: Yes. With design team, OEM and ODM orders are highly welcome.
Q:Which transportation do you accept?
A: DHL, FedEx, EMS etc, as for your convenience.
Q:What about payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C, PayPal and West Union are acceptable.
Q:Can you accept mould making?