Wire Bending And Torsion Tester / Test Apparatus
This machine is suitable for measuring the dynamic flexibility of
rubber, plastic insulation and sheathed soft wire and cable under
2. Use Conditions
(1) Power supply: AC 380V 50HZ three-phase five wire system.
(2) Ambient temperature: 24 ± 8 ℃.
(3) Ambient humidity: less than 85% R.H.
3. Main Parameters
(1) Test current: 0~35A
(2) Test voltage: AC220V/380V, 50HZ; two-core single-phase AC:
0-250V (adjustable)/three-core three-phase AC: 0-450V (adjustable)
(3) Test line type: can detect single-phase / three-phase three
wire / three-phase four line.
(4) Flexural speed: 0.33m/s, 0.1m/s
(5) Pulley diameter: two wheel flexure Ф60mm x 4, Ф80mm x 4, Ф160mm
x 4, Ф120mm x 4, Ф200mm x 4
The three wheel flexure Ф40mm x 3, Ф45mm x 3, Ф50mm x 3, and 3
wheels are mutually twisted at a angle of 18°.
(6) Load: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.0kg/21N, 28N, 42N
(7) Two pulley movement distance: greater than or equal to 1m
(8) Size: 188 x 53 x 150cm
The machine is equipped with a trolley sliding on the sliding
track. Two deflection line wheels are fixed on the trolley. The
arrangement of the line wheels should keep the sample in a
horizontal parallel state between the two line wheels, and the
connection of the two line wheels should be at a 45 degree angle to
the horizontal line. The car travels back and forth on the 1M's
The design of the instrument meets the requirements of UL62, UL1581
1582, GB/T 2951.21-94, IEC227-2 and IEC245-2 standards.
5. Instrument Description
The specimen is about 5M long and the middle part is deflected on
two (or three) round wheels of specified diameter (as shown in
figs. 1 and 2 below). The two ends of the specimen are loaded and
the current is connected. Then the specimen is moved at a speed of
0.33m/sec and a distance of 1M to make the specimen bend and
stretch repeatedly. When the number of disconnection or arrival
times is set, it will stop automatically and take down the specimen
to evaluate its flexural property.
1) Measured load: 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 7.0Kg/21N, 28N, 42N (two each).
2) Test current: 0 ~ 35A adjustable.
3) Test voltage: 0~450V adjustable
4) Counter: electronic, 6 digit, number of automatic shut-down